1/4 cup chia seed
1/2 cup trim milk, almond milk or any other alternative
1 serving of Luxe Protein Powder
1 handful of berries
1 handful of quinoa puffs (can substitute with muesli, fruit, granola, yoghurt etc.)
1 tbsp of cacao powder or melted dark chocolate (optional)
How to Make
1. Mix chia seeds with milk (or milk alternative). Stir and leave until chia has soaked up the liquid. The texture should be relatively thick but you should still be able to stir through the chia mixture with ease.
2. Add 1 serving of Luxe Protein Powder to the chia mixture. Stir thoroughly to ensure powder is mixed in properly.
3. Put half of the Chia mixture in a jar/bowl.
4. Add a layer of quinoa puffs for extra crunch (or any other filling like granola, muesli, fruit or yoghurt etc.)
5. Add another layer of soaked chia (optional to mix this with cocoa powder or 2 pieces of melted dark chocolate).
6. Top with 1 handful of blueberries (or berries of choice).
Tips for Creating High Protein Smoothies that Taste Great
Smoothies provide you with endless benefits. Not only are they quick and convenient to make, but filling, nutritious ...
Protein Packed Desserts That Won’t Ruin Your Diet
Who said you can’t enjoy dessert on a diet? Thanks to the amazing variety of flavours available with Luxe Fitness ...
Beat Fatigue With These Tried and Tested Methods
Tiredness can feel like torture. There’s nothing worse than laying in bed at night staring at the ceiling unable to d...