1/4 cup chia seed
1/2 cup trim milk, almond milk or any other alternative
1 serving of Luxe Protein Powder
1 tbsp matcha powder
1 small handful of berries
1/2 cup of natural yoghurt
How to Make
1. Mix chia seeds with milk (or milk alternative). Stir and leave until chia has soaked up the liquid. The texture should be relatively thick but you should still be able to stir through the chia mixture with ease.
2. Add 1 serving of Luxe Vanilla Protein Powder and 1 tablespoon of matcha powder to the chia mixture. Stir thoroughly to ensure powders are mixed in properly.
3. Put the chia mixture in a cup/jar/bowl.
4. Slice up 1/2 banana and put on top of chia layer.
5. Blend 1/2 cup of natural yoghurt with the handful of berries in a blender.
6. Top the chia and banana with the blended berries and yoghurt. T
7. Sprinkle matcha powder on the top layer (optional)