This healthy smoothie bowl is great for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! Customise your bowl by adding your favourite toppings!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup of Luxe Protein Powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- Toppings: Fresh berries, kiwifruit, pineapples, pomegranate seeds & strawberries.
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, spinach, berries, and banana to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Note-you can customise your bowl and add your favorite toppings!
Yoga Poses That Burn Calories and Build Muscle
Yoga is an ancient practise that has existed throughout the world for centuries, although has become far more popular...
The Truth About Fruit Juice
When you were younger, you were probably told that a big glass of orange juice was packed with vitamin C and guarante...
7 Snack Box Favourites For Girls On The Go
Let’s face it. When you’re a busy girl on-the-go, sometimes three meals in a day just won’t cut it. A jam-packed day ...