This healthy smoothie bowl is great for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! Customise your bowl by adding your favourite toppings!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup of Luxe Protein Powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- Toppings: Fresh berries, kiwifruit, pineapples, pomegranate seeds & strawberries.
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, spinach, berries, and banana to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Note-you can customise your bowl and add your favorite toppings!
3 quick and easy high protein breakfast ideas
An alarming number of us are skipping breakfast, often assuming it isn’t that important or that there’s simply not en...
How Meditation Can Improve Your Fitness Regime
Sitting still for long periods and losing weight may not seem like the most natural combination. Generally, we associ...
Working Out with Friends Helps You Lose Weight Quicker!
All hail the workout-buddy – that one person to help motivate you off the couch and encourage (sometimes drag) you to...