This healthy smoothie bowl is great for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! Customise your bowl by adding your favourite toppings!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup of Luxe Protein Powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- Toppings: Fresh berries, kiwifruit, pineapples, pomegranate seeds & strawberries.
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, spinach, berries, and banana to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Note-you can customise your bowl and add your favorite toppings!
Tips for Creating High Protein Smoothies that Taste Great
Smoothies provide you with endless benefits. Not only are they quick and convenient to make, but filling, nutritious ...
Protein Packed Desserts That Won’t Ruin Your Diet
Who said you can’t enjoy dessert on a diet? Thanks to the amazing variety of flavours available with Luxe Fitness ...
Beat Fatigue With These Tried and Tested Methods
Tiredness can feel like torture. There’s nothing worse than laying in bed at night staring at the ceiling unable to d...