This healthy smoothie bowl is great for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert! Customise your bowl by adding your favourite toppings!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup of Luxe Protein Powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- Toppings: Fresh berries, kiwifruit, pineapples, pomegranate seeds & strawberries.
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, spinach, berries, and banana to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!
Note-you can customise your bowl and add your favorite toppings!
How Your Social Life Impacts Your Diet
When it comes to getting fit and healthy, your social life can have a big impact. Some influences can be extremely po...
Should I Use Caffeine To Improve My Work Out?
Caffeine is one of the most widely consumed substances in the world, with 90 percent of the global populationenjoying...
5 Healthy Sugar Alternatives
When we think about sugar, we usually associate it with negative health impacts like diabetes, weight gain and energy...